Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

mimi is gaining weight!!! July 28, 2011

Dear Babies,
I have to say that I am having a hard time dieting with your  mommy.  I seem to eat what she eats, when she eats it.  and that is constantly!!!
I wake up and think to myself, today I am going to cut back and get this weight off of me. Then Comes your beautiful mommy down the stairs telling me how hungry you babies are and she is as well.
So, then, she grabs her cereal and makes sure you get enough food to keep growing.
I end up eating too. Not that she leaves me any scraps. I do not have to worry about cleaning her plate for her because she is not eating everything.  I think that deep down, I am reliving a part of my life where i think I may not get another bite to eat. So I fix extra every 2 hours so there is enough for me and I am the one overeating.  One thing Tommy and I have learned. Do not touch your mommy's  food without permission.  And lesson Number 2 is , even if you ask permission, the answer will be No, so just  do not ask if your mommy will share. bahahahha
If she gets a donut with sprinkles, I believe that your mommy is counting the sprinkles on the donut and will know if I eat a few of them. bahhahaha

Just a little note between me and you two.  Love you both, MiMi


So my little grandchildren, I am going to do my best to get slim and trim so I can keep up with you two, but right now, I am eating what  your mommy is eating and every 2 hours is a little much. I will get this under control though.  Just want you two darlings to know that there was a time before you were born that I was in shape and I will be working at getting back to that stage. 

No comments: